Thanks to the success of Brailes Show 2015, the committee has been able to allocate a total of £6,000 to local organisations. Donations have been made to: Brailes Village Hall (£3,500); Pavilion (£500); Brownies (£350); Guides and Rangers (£350); Drama Group (£350);
UniTea (£350); Toddler & Baby (£350); FOBs (£250).
The committee is already hard at work, preparing for another enjoyable day in 2016, which we hope will enable the Show to contribute to the life of the village all the year round.
Post Show Report!
After what has been agreed as the BIGGEST Brailes Village Show yet, the Committee published the Brailes Show 2015 Report. Access it by clicking on the link below.
Brailes Show 2015 Report
General show timings 2016:
- 8.30 a.m. Marquee opens for exhibitors to display their entries
- 9.30 a.m. All day Horse Show starts (class registration from 8:30 a.m.)
- 1.30 p.m. Dog Show starts (class registration from 12.30 p.m.)
- 1:30 p.m. Family Fun Entertainment afternoon begins
- 1:30 p.m. Flower, Vegetable & Craft marquee opens to the public
- 4.30 p.m. Flower, Veg & Craft Show presentation of cups and trophies
- 5.30 p.m. Show closes
- 7.30 p.m. Brailes After Show Party run by Young Farmers
The Show Schedule for 2016 can be downloaded here (not yet available)